I Want To…
Green Storm Water Infrastructure for Homeowners
As a property owner, you can take action today to reduce and prevent storm water runoff by installing green storm water infrastructure.
Download this booklet to learn how to:
- redirect your downspout,
- install a rain barrel,
- create a rain garden, and
- install permeable pavement.
Many actions may be eligible for future credits under the storm water utility, if adopted.
Developing a Storm Water Utility for Oahu
- Storm Water Utility Rate and Financial Analysis
- Credits, Rebates, Exemptions, Hardship Reductions and Appeals
Information and materials pertaining to Community Meetings can be found on the Participate page.
Storm Water Utility Background Studies and Resources
Water Resources in Hawaii
- Courts Uphold Storm Water Utility Fees for Federal Facilities
- Storm Water Utilities and Law: National Overview from 2015
Long-term Storm Water Planning
The City is developing a comprehensive Storm Water Master Plan to guide and inform its storm water management programs and investments over the next 50+ years. Click here to learn more.